My doggy called Sissy


I have 3 dogs, this time I want to tell one of them, his name is sissy.
sissy  is a Golden Retriver type .. she was a female, she's tall, smart and obedient than others ..

what do you looking at?
I took the dog when she was only a month old,  at my sister friend's house..

Like most Golden Retrievers, she loves the water. She is an extremely well behaved dog at home and on walks

Especially now that I have trained her to catch a mouse inside my house, yeah she is a mouse cleaner by the way ^^


The funny thing is she is very happy to welcome me when I come home from college..
she knew how to treat me :)

There are times I hate her when she chewing my shoes!! God damn my lovely shoes :'(((
But i can't blame her coz she is still young


Here is some picture :


This is Sissy at first time, very small n thin :(

My Father with my doggy :D

When she was two months, she bigger than i expected >.<
MOM!! Flood started came in!!

What can i do for u mom?
Jump Chiki jump!! its cold here!!

i wondering if i stay in refrigerator :p
Sissy first Christmas

Sissy Loves New People ^^

My Sister with her best friend


Penulis : Steven Schut ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My doggy called Sissy ini dipublish oleh Steven Schut pada hari Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan My doggy called Sissy
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment